Friday, January 29, 2010

Photo "Mini" Sessions for Haiti

Since January 12, 2010 I have spent much time wondering how I can support the effort for Haiti.  Having three small children, flying to Haiti was not an option.  Through a favorite blog of mine, I Heart Faces, I discovered Photographers For Haiti, a website put together by a few fellow photographers on a mission to do their part to support efforts Haiti. They have partnered with several different organizations and Sweet Pea studios has chosen Compassion International.  Why Compassion?  I believe in this organization as my family sponsors two children with them who live in other countries.  Through my own personal experience with Compassion,  I am honored to raise support for them and offer "Spread the Love Valentine's Mini Sessions".

Sweet Pea studios will hold two days of mini sessions; one session will be held in the Hampton Roads area on February 27 and another will be held in Northern Virginia on March 6.  

See below for details:



Each session will include a 30 minute photo session and an online gallery of 5-7 photos.  You may purchase your photo's a la carte, or you can purchase a disk of all your  edited, high resolution photos for $75 to share and print where you would like.  Sweet Pea Studios will also donate 50% of our photo and disk sales to Compassion International as well.

Please contact Sweet Pea Studios to book your session.

No comments: