Monday, September 27, 2010

B is for Baby | Blacksburg Maternity Photographer

One of my dearest friends is having her first baby.  She is going to make a wonderful mother and right now she is a glowing mama-to-be.  It was such a true pleasure to be a part of her baby shower.  We drove down to Blacksburg to spend the day with her and the sweet baby girl that is growing inside her, not to mention her amazing family.  After a little convincing, she agreed to let me snap a few photos of her to commemorate the occasion.  She is absolutely gorgeous.





In addition to being a stunning mom-to-be she also runs a very incredible business. iDoOriginals is an online wedding boutique where you can purchase fun custom wedding accessories and decor. The parasol in the above images is a hand painted original from iDoOriginals.  Check her out at www.idooriginals.com.

2 comments:

Kristin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
i do monograms said...

you are so amazingly talented... I can't thank you enough for taking such beautiful photos. You helped me to feel relaxed and comfortable and made me feel beautiful at a time when I'm the most self conscious. I couldn't be more pleased with how the images came out and I've already started referring you to everyone I know!