Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Fans, Great Prize

I am really thrilled that Sweet Pea Studios is now a retailer for The Organic Bloom.  Their vintage frames are absolutely stunning and make any room a work of art.  I am anxiously awaiting an order from them, ten 10x10 frames in various colors and styles.  I have a vision for them in my own home but will also be using them as samples for you, my amazing clients.

Would you like to win one of these amazing frames?  Once Sweet Pea Studios reaches 500 fans on Facebook we will give one away.  You could win a custom 8X10 single frame of your choice.  Please use the Suggest to friends link of the right side of the page.  It is that simple.  Once we reach 500 fans, we will randomly select one of our fans to receive a custom "Bloom".


Happy Suggesting!!!

1 comment:

Renee said...

How FUN! I really love your display of the frames and colors. Great job!